Your privacy is important to us.
- about the personal information that Flashled Kft. collects
- about the ways in which Flashled Kft. uses that personal information
Collection of personal information
Flashled Kft. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including visited pages, information submitted through forms, and generated update codes)
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email, phone number, company)
- any other information that you send to Flashled Kft.
Using personal information
Flashled Kft. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications.
Where Flashled Kft. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Flashled Kft. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Flashled Kft. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Flashled Kft. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Flashled Kft. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Flashled Kft. uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Cookie to store user’s logged in state
Third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- Cookies set by Facebook to Provide personalized advertising
- Cookies set by LinkedIn to Provide personalized advertising
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Contact Flashled Kft.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to our postal address: Flashled Kft, 2376 Hernád, Fő út 174. - Hungary
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.